What is Responsive?
As an extensive web designing platform, Responsive design is aimed at developing a methodology for creating a system that functions as per the hosting screen. In fact, it is meant to enhance the surfing ideation of web user by making an adjustable and receptive web page channelized for the mechanism that requires running it efficiently on the web platform. It is considered as the best to develop interaction between web user and the website accessed by them as everyone wants a website to be proficient in adapting screen variations.
Fides-Tech is one of the leading responsive website designing company, who happened to serve various client in the market. Adept at creating a design that can gel well with every screen type has initiated us to serve global needs. Indeed, this form of website designing is laced with some exclusive considerations:
Enhancing Visibility in Search Engines
It allows handling of one website with a single text of hypertext links lessening the time consumed in maintaining the website. Moreover, it adds to the visibility of an online business on web platform.
Saving on Time
Responsive website designing is quick and easy to manage as compared to the full website. This has enhanced the demand for responsive website designing in India that led to the expansion of business.
Enhancing conversion rates
With consistent looks and design of the website through the use of standard CSS sheets enables a person to have excellent website putting positive response on the conversion rates. It is all about benefitting from the excusive functionality and the ability to deal with familiar navigation.
We know that website is the business facet of every organization and a mode of establishing market reputation on web platform. This mandates us for our designers and developers to join hand in creating exceptionally looking website that can be operational on all types of screens; be it desktop, laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
Why Mobile Apps??
Mobile users nowadays have different requirements and they expect extra and unique features in the application they are using on their smart phone. Anything unique and out of this world is capable of catching their attention. Our mobile apps developers love to experiment and thus we make our mark with this innovation and uniqueness.
Smart Is Getting Smarter
Nowadays the entire world seems to be available in handheld devices including smart phones, tabs and many more. By installing various applications in your smart phone, you can browse the internet, make payments easily, play numerous games, send emails and much more than you can even think of. Technology is getting smarter day by day and convenience is embracing our lifestyle. A mobile phone is now like a magic box, capable of fulfilling every wish of ours within minutes.
Not Just a Phone – But a Smart Phone
We all are aware of the fact that today mobile phone is no longer simply a gadget to make calls; rather it carries a whole world within. Mobile phone companies are developing advanced applications in order to make your lives full of comfort and ease. A day will soon come when you will not be venturing out for even a single task and everything will be managed by your smart phone. From sending an email to paying your bill, every task becomes simple and convenient.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services:.Are you being found online? Are you struggling to move your website onto the first page of search engine results? Is your traffic converting at lower rates than you hoped? If so, your site probably lacks the proper search engine optimization (SEO) required maximizing your business’s visibility. What exactly is SEO? It’s the art and science of understanding and utilizing website code and content in order to build your brand awareness and your subject matter authority. This helps your business be found for the keywords your customers are using, and it earns you links.
- Your website is unique. We carefully analyze and measure how well your site is currently optimized, research your competitors and discover untapped traffic potential.
- Through well-thought-out and practiced marketing strategies and SEO services, we help you achieve long-term success on keyword placements that will bring you traffic and customers.
- Our experience means your site will not only rank well in the search engines, it will also convert browsers to buyers. Because in the end, we all know that’s what really matters.
Network Security:We are offering advanced network security features to deliver business continuity, faster uptimes, higher network throughput, rapid network growth, meeting the security and regulatory compliance requirements through the following capabilities –
- High Availability with stateful failover
- Dynamic routing
- Multiple VLAN zones to create work-profile based groups across distributed locations
- Virtual host capability, enabling secure hosting of services inside the LAN and DMZ
- Centralized management and logging-reporting
What Is Virtualization?
Virtualization addresses IT’s most pressing challenge: the infrastructure sprawl that compels IT departments to channel 70 percent of their budget into maintenance, leaving scant resources for business-building innovation.
The difficulty stems from the architecture of today’s x86 servers: they’re designed to run just one operating system and application at a time. As a result, even small data centers have to deploy many servers, each operating at just 5 to 15 percent of capacity—highly inefficient by any standard.
Virtualization software solves the problem by enabling several operating systems and applications to run on one physical server or “host.” Each self-contained virtual machine (VM) is isolated from the others, and uses as much of the host’s computing resources as it requires.
Virtualize for Efficiency, Higher Availability and Lower Costs
Virtualization is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility—not just for large enterprises, but for small and midsize businesses too. VMware virtualization lets you:
- Run multiple operating systems and applications on a single server.
- Consolidate hardware to get vastly higher productivity from fewer servers.
- Save 50 percent or more on overall IT costs.
- Speed up and simplify IT management, maintenance, and the deployment of new applications.
The Benefits of Server Virtualization
The benefits of virtualization are nothing short of dramatic.
- Up to 80 percent greater utilization of every server.
- Reductions in hardware requirements by a ratio of 10:1 or better.
- Capital and operations expenses cut by half, with annual savings of more than $1,500 for each server virtualized.
- Robust, affordable high availability.
Virtualizing Networking Services
With software-defined networking, virtualization principles are applied to network resources, abstracting, pooling and automating them to transcend the limitations of rigid physical architectures. Network services are assigned to each application and remain with it, elastically adapting to its changing requirements. Software-defined networking has many benefits.
- Simplified provisioning
- Enhanced scalability
- Simplified management
- Lower operating costs
Deploying Security in a Virtualized Environment
Security can also be delivered as an efficient, software-defined service—decoupled from physical devices, aggregated, and applied precisely where needed without hardware upgrades. Virtual workloads can be moved and scaled free from security constraints and the need for specialized appliances. Services include:
- Integrated firewalling
- Optimized gateway services
- Open architecture
What is Zimbra?
Zimbra offers sophisticated email, calendaring and collaboration features, but is less complex to deploy/manage and is as much as 50% less expensive than Microsoft Exchange. Zimbra’s ability to offer varying class of services for different users is especially attractive to large and diverse companies and organizations. Zimbra enables high availability through support for virtualization, and online backup and restore, including at the individual mailbox level.
- Open source messaging and collaboration solution including full-featured email, calendar, address book, filesharing and tasks.
- Up to 50% less than Microsoft Exchange, due to savings on licensing, hardware and operations.
- Rich and consistent Web and offline experience across multiple platforms.
- Powerful search capabilities and support for very large mailboxes.
- Simple and powerful Webbased or CLI administration.
- Support for mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), including policy management
- Full synching with Microsoft Outlook
- S/MIME for email encryption and digital signatures, and support for Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC)
- Hierarchical storage management allows cost savings while deploying large user mailboxes.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Cisco and Mitel voicemail and unified communications
- Extensibility with Zimlets for connecting to other applications and services
- Support for virtualization on KVM and vSphere
- Built on leading open source components such as OpenLDAP, Jetty, MySQL, NGINX, Postfix and Apache Lucene, and runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu and other Linux distros
- Flexible deployment choice between a traditional install on Linux or via a Zimbra SaaS provider
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
Fides Technologies is offering our services for the Installation, Development, Maintenance of Website, Software and Networks. After installation or in AMC, we provide professional support both onsite and remotely. For networks and computers under a service contract, we proactively monitor the network to identify and resolve potential issues before they become problems. Our goal is for 100% customer satisfaction with our services and support. We are focusing individually on each project and build a healthy relationship with our Customers. Our services including Network Cabling, Wi-Fi Installation, Firewall Installation, Data Security Solutions, Computer Hardware Maintenance, Anti-Virus Solutions.
Types of Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC):Our Total Support remains with the Client on a New Project Development, Post Implementation and after that we take Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) from the Client for the same. Following are the Types of AMC’s we Sign with Clients.
- Website AMC Plan
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Hosting and Domain Registration
- Software AMC Plan
- Server Maintenance Plan
- Network and Security Maintenance Plan